Dr. Gene Duggan has been a licensed Chiropractor since 1986, and has been practicing for more than 30 years.
Dr. Duggan has been helping people find the true cause of their pain and disease since 1986 in his clinic in Boulder, Colorado. As a Chiropractor with experience, Dr. Duggan is committed to promoting the health and well being of his patients.
Dr. Duggan uses a "whole person approach" when taking care of his patients. By combining the very best hands-on techniques, state of the art physiotherapy procedures, and providing the finest natural supplements on the market today, Dr. Duggan is able to help you to accelerate and/or maintain your journey to good health.
- University Of Northern Colorado
- Western States Chiropractic College (Doctorate of Chiropractic)
- Institute for Functional Medicine
- Certified in Contact Reflex Analysis
- Certified Clinical Nutritionist
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- State of Colorado
Memberships & Associations:
- American Chiropractic Association
- Colorado Chiropractic Association (Past Board Member)